Get care from the comfort of your home with virtual medical exams.
The Tyto Stethoscope was cleared by the FDA. All other devices also comply with FDA requirements and have been tested by Tyto to ensure the highest quality of performance. Wi-Fi internet connection is required for connectivity.
Tyto works with: iOS 10 and above; iPhone® 5s and above; iPad Air and above; iPad Mini 2 and above; iPod Touch 6 and above; Android OS 4.4.4; Samsung Galaxy S5, 6, 7, 8, A7 & J7; Samsung Galaxy Note 6 & 8;
- TytoHome device for examining the ears, throat, heart, lungs, abdomen, skin, and capturing heart rate and temperature data
- TytoApp for live video telehealth exams with a Sanford Health acute/urgent care provider
- Guidance technology helps you capture exam data safely and accurately
- Includes: otoscope (ears), stethoscope (heart, lung and abdomen), non-contact infrared thermometer (temperature), digital camera (skin and throat), rechargeable battery
- To receive a diagnosis and treatment plan remotely from a Sanford Health provider (where licensed) for acute or urgent care (but non-emergency) health needs
- Includes but not limited to ear infection, sore throat, fever, cough, cold and flu, allergies, pink eye, nausea, bug bites, urinary tract infection (UTI) and common skin conditions, including but not limited to contact dermatitis, rash and diaper rash
- Peace of mind
- Convenience of a remote exam anytime and anywhere (where provider is licensed)
- Confidence that the remote diagnosis is the right diagnosis